A well known Dutch recruitment company is looking for 15+ panel building electricians from Romania to work for Rittal in the Netherlands.
Rittal company is one of the world’s leading providers of electrical systems for industrial settings.
As a panel building electrician, you will work on wiring and installation of new panels and switchboards in the workshop and will perform the following activities:
- Assembly of electrical control panel enclosures
- Laying out back plates and fixing component
- Fixing door mounted components
- Power and control cable wiring
- Installation of switchboards
You will be working on the basis of symbols, standards and codes indicated on building plans.
What you get:
– € 30.000 net salary per year (after taxes, 40 hours per week)
– free shared accommodation with single room
– permanent Dutch employment contract
– projects with fellow countrymen
– mobile internet access
– on the spot guidance
Apply online or check our other vacancies at https://www.workingfortecline.eu.
Send your CV and you will be contacted by one of our local recruiters the next working day. Good luck!