A Rotterdam based Dutch company, named TecLine, is currently looking to hire Romanian industrial electricians.
„We are looking for 20+ industrial electricians for an extension of the technical installation at Shell refinery in Rotterdam. Shell Rotterdam is one of the largest refineries in the world. In addition to oil-processing plants, the site accommodates chemical plants from Shell and other companies.
As an industrial electrician at TecLine you work on wiring and installation of industrial equipment and will perform the following activities:
- Installing cable ducts and protective pipes and laying out various types of wiring
- Cutting and finishing wiring using different connection techniques
- Connecting wiring to distributors and to industrial equipment such as motors, pumps and other electrically powered installations.
You’ll be working on the basis of symbols, standards and codes indicated on building plans”, Dutch company stated.
- Educated & qualified as an Industrial electrician
- Recent working experience as an Industrial electrician. Preferably more then 3 years
- English (or German) speaking skills
The company offers
Permanent Dutch employment contract
Interesting technical projects
Attractive salary & travel expenses policy
Position in team with fellow countrymen
Free housing nearby each project
Shared accommodation with single room & WiFi
A minimum of 24 holiday days per year
Guidance on the spot and many more.
Applications can be sent to the Dutch company TecLine using the following link:
Photo courtesy of TecLine Netherlands